By Daniel I. Khomskii
Read Online or Download Basic Aspects of the Quantum Theory of Solids: Order and Elementary Excitations PDF
Similar quantum theory books
Quantum computation and data is a brand new, swiftly constructing interdisciplinary box. Its basic options and principal effects is probably not simply understood with no dealing with various technical information. construction at the simple suggestions brought in Vol I, this moment quantity offers with quite a few very important facets, either theoretical and experimental, of quantum computation and knowledge intensive.
This quantity contains eight articles written via teachers of fiftieth Karpacz iciness college of Theoretical Physics and their collaborators. The contributing academics are striking researchers, and specialists in a variety of fields of physics, specifically in condensed topic, quantum part transitions and quantum severe phenomena.
Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg combines extraordinary actual perception together with his reward for transparent exposition, to supply a concise creation to fashionable quantum mechanics, during this absolutely up to date moment variation of his profitable textbook. Now together with six fresh sections protecting key themes comparable to the inflexible rotator and quantum key distribution, in addition to significant additions to present themes all through, this revised variation is splendid to a one-year graduate direction or as a reference for researchers.
Muon Physics, quantity III: Chemistry and Solids explores muon chemistry and muons in subject, with emphasis on confident muons and muonium in subject; mesomolecular strategies precipitated by means of muons; and depolarization of unfavorable muons. The interplay of muonic atoms with the medium is additionally mentioned. This quantity is made from a unmarried bankruptcy divided into 3 sections and starts with a dialogue at the interactions of optimistic muons and muonium with topic, specially their precession, depolarization, deceleration, and thermalization.
- Quantum Mechanics with Applications to Nanotechnology and Information Science
- The Theory of Neutron Slowing Down in Nuclear Reactors: International Series of Monographs in Nuclear Energy
- Heurs et malheurs de la physique quantique: Des vérités incroyables (OJ.SCIENCES) (French Edition)
- Mathematics of Quantum Computation and Quantum Technology (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Science)
- Quantum Models of Cognition and Decision
- Current Research in Operational Quantum Logic: Algebras, Categories, Languages (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
Additional info for Basic Aspects of the Quantum Theory of Solids: Order and Elementary Excitations
Basic Aspects of the Quantum Theory of Solids: Order and Elementary Excitations by Daniel I. Khomskii