By Jeremy Pollard
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Written by means of skilled writer Jeremy Pollard, this pupil consultant for Physics:
- is helping you establish what you must recognize with a concise precis of the themes tested within the AS and A-level specifications
- Consolidates figuring out with counsel and information money questions
- offers possibilities to enhance examination approach with pattern solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sustaining studying and study skills
- presents the content material for producing person revision notes
Read Online or Download AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3 PDF
Similar general physics books
The ebook is dedicated to the physics of plasma at excessive density, which has been compressed so strongly that the results of interparticle interactions and non-ideality govern its habit. curiosity during this non-traditional plasma has been generated in recent times while states of subject with excessive focus of power turned available experimentally because the foundation of recent applied sciences and amenities.
The precise assessment in your collage physics path greater than forty million scholars have relied on Schaum’s Outlines for his or her professional wisdom and invaluable solved difficulties. Written via popular specialists of their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines hide every thing from math to technology, nursing to language. the most characteristic for a majority of these books is the solved difficulties.
Explaining the houses and function of useful nanotube units and similar functions, this is often the 1st introductory textbook at the topic. the entire primary options are brought, in order that readers with no a sophisticated clinical heritage can persist with the entire significant principles and effects.
Waves and oscillations are present in huge scales (galactic) and microscopic scales (neutrino) in nature. Their dynamics and behaviour seriously rely on the kind of medium during which they propagate. Waves and Oscillations in Nature: An creation sincerely elucidates the dynamics and behaviour of waves and oscillations in a number of mediums.
- Mecânica Quântica Moderna (Portuguese Edition)
- Universum: Ett hav av elektroner och positroner; materiens byggstenar och gravitationens gåta (Swedish Edition)
- Solid State Physics: From the Material Properties of Solids to Nanotechnologies (Essentials of Physics Series)
- Modern Physics
- An Introduction to the Liquid State
Extra resources for AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3
AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3 by Jeremy Pollard