By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides info from the felony approach in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislations and economics strategy involves using quantitative tools in study. this can be in line with the expectancies in an utilized economics box akin to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislation issues in contracts, torts, and estate, the e-book is going additional to introduce state of the art and region-relevant issues, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water concerns. The ebook is supported by way of an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to learn and enrichment routines, to deepen readers’ realizing of the foundations mentioned within the e-book. it's a studying instrument, at first, and will be used as a stand-alone source to educate the subject material of agricultural legislations and economics to pros new to the topic quarter in addition to to scholars in legislation tuition, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers study findings on such issues as nutrients security, weather switch, transboundary normal assets, overseas sale of products, patents, and logos to focus on the longer term assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and concerns of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own examine of their components of research, and to achieve a few realizing of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes wide assets, corresponding to bankruptcy summaries, learn questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to aid teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar learn publications, a try financial institution, and attempt financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Qu’est-ce qu’un déchet ? Que faut-il déduire du principe de précaution ? À quelles stipulations peut-on construire un projet dans un website protégé au titre de Natura 2000 ? C’est à ces questions que le juge doit répondre en matière d’environnement. Et ces réponses reposent aujourd’hui sur une approche commune à 27 États membres : le droit de l’Union européenne de l’environnement, qui représente plusieurs centaines de directives constituant l’ossature des droits nationaux des États membres.
Reviews warn that international warming and sea point upward push will create 1000s of thousands of environmental refugees. whereas weather switch will unquestionably impact destiny migration styles and behaviour, the capability results are extra complicated than the environmental refugee state of affairs indicates. This booklet presents a accomplished evaluate of the way actual and human tactics engage to form migration, utilizing basic diagrams and types to lead the researcher, coverage maker and complicated pupil throughout the climate-migration strategy.
The Arctic is especially stricken by weather swap; during the last few a long time, temperatures during this zone have risen two times as speedy because the suggest worldwide expense. the main renowned impression of worldwide weather swap within the area is the melting sea ice within the Arctic Ocean, which permits a large number of ocean makes use of to be initiated and prolonged, comparable to transport, fishing and oil and gasoline extraction.
Winner, American Sociological organization part on setting and know-how Allan Schnaiberg notable book AwardThe global at the moment faces numerous critical social and environmental crises, together with fiscal under-development, frequent poverty and starvation, loss of secure consuming water for one-sixth of the world’s inhabitants, deforestation, quickly expanding degrees of pollutants and waste, dramatic declines in soil fertility and biodiversity, and international warming.
- Schutz wildlebender Tiere und Pflanzen in staatlichen Planungs- und Zulassungsverfahren: Leitfaden für die Praxis (Schriftenreihe Natur und Recht) (German Edition)
- Threatened Island Nations: Legal Implications of Rising Seas and a Changing Climate
- Environmental Crime and its Victims: Perspectives within Green Criminology
- Decommissioning Health Physics: A Handbook for MARSSIM Users, Second Edition
- Animal Harm: Perspectives on Why People Harm and Kill Animals (Green Criminology)
- Wilderness Protection in Europe: The Role of International, European and National Law
Additional info for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu